Permitted Activities – Business visitors must generally limit their activities to the following:
- Attending business meetings or discussions;
- Receiving training;
- Visiting facilities and plants;
- Attending seminars, conferences, exhibitions, auctions or shows.
Type of Business Visas – Nationals of 32 exempted countries will be able to obtain “visit visas on arrival”, which will be directly stamped into their passport at the border. All other nationals will require a Short Term or a Long Term Visit Visa.
1. Intention of a genuine visit for business and not for paid employment;
2. Valid passport;
3. Evidence that there are no restrictions on his or her traveling to the United Arab Emirates;
4. No intention to permanently reside in the United Arab Emirates;
5. A ticket for onward travel from the United Arab Emirates;
6. Proof of health insurance;
7. Host country documents (copy of trade license, copy of establishment card).
Estimated Processing Times – This varies by diplomatic post and country.
Maximum Time On Visa – These visas allow business people to make a short business visit to the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days (Short Term Visa) or 90 days (Long Term Visa).