When employees are crossing borders it’s usually a stressful time. How to stay healthy, happy and productive during transition!
- Acknowledge that the person has a lot on their hands and have realistic expectations for productivity the first couple of weeks
- Wait with the boot-camp until they are done unpacking and settling in
- Understand that the person is very often also involved in their jobs/tasks in the sending company perhaps working closely with a replacement
- Encourage a healthy living and give them the tools to do so
- Have walking meetings to get fresh air and fresh ideas
- Invite them to join the company’s health and fitness program
Or call us and we can help you set up a program for Healthy Relocation to reduce stress, increase productivity and not least raise happiness levels!
Email email@example.com with the headline Healthy Relocation